Friday, April 29, 2011

Apple Wreath Inspired by Dear Lillie...

Once upon a time... 

I stumbled across this blog...


Dear Lillie

her home is stunning...

her taste impeccable...

She has inspired many projects in my home...

Most recently, this wreath...



I had to have one of my own!

Grape vine wreath... check!

Boxwood garland... check!

Faux Walmart apples... check!

Ribbon... check!













I LOVE IT!!

... and I think it looks beautiful in my kitchen,

appropriately hung on my pantry door.





UndertheTableandDreaming

4 comments:

  1. Looks SO pretty! Just found your blog through Tatertots- will be stopping in again :) We would ♥ for you to show this off at our linky party!

    Lolly Jane
    lollyjaneboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! new follower from sunday showcase. I got so busy checking out your wreath, I haven't added my link. Would love a visit back to
    http://imnotatrophywife.com

    laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree the wreath is gorgeous! and thank you for sharing a new blog and more inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous! I love the simplicity of the boxwood and apples. Thanks so much for linking to the Sunday Showcase - I greatly appreciate it. I have featured this {sunday}. Hope you are enjoying your week ~ Stephanie Lynn
    www.bystephanielynn.com

    ReplyDelete