Monday, April 25, 2011

Military Care Package Idea

I'm long over due for a post and I am far behind on my weekly updates! 

My little man started t-ball and it has kept us pretty busy on top of me finally joining a gym! 

With that said... I wanted to share the last package I sent my Sailor... 

My favorite past time, google, led me to a website with ideas for military care packages. One website suggested themed boxes, which I thought was such a cute idea... so, after my Sailor requested protein powder I decided to go with a "health" theme!


I cut the card in the shape of a dumbbell and it reads... 

"To our dearest Dumbbell,
A little something just for the health of it!
Love Always,
Your Down B & The Mini's"

Contents:
socks
protein powder
sunflower seeds
DVD 
gatorade sports bottle
gatorade drink mix
gatorade fuel shots
nuts
almonds
applesauce to go
deodorant
5 hour energy shots
misc. power/energy bars
power bar protein bites

I also included the Sports Illustrated Swim Suit Edition...

but didn't want those pretty girls to distract my man from the only pretty girl he needs to be looking at...


Thank you modge podge!


That of course is a picture of a body I haven't seen in a few years... but hopefully this new gym membership will make sure that body is waiting for my Sailor at the pier!



2 comments:

  1. How sweet it is to send someone dear to your the things that you are certain he/she will appreciate. This goes to show how much you know him/her and let him/her feel special even if you are apart. From personalized mail to the ones being delivered by movers Nebraska (for example) can now be personalized and their contents vary from food to personal items and are packed properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is also important to determine whether you need to obtain additional education or training to align with the requirements of potential employers in the industry you want to join. Fighting Vehicles

    ReplyDelete