Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Feel Good Today



This morning the fog cleared and the sun finally came out again...

Hello sun.

This inspired me to clear the laundry off my treadclimber, 
and armed with a new playlist...

I worked that thing like it was my job!!

One thing led to another, and 30 minutes later, I had a new lease on life...

Why is it so hard to make myself exercise when it leaves me feeling this good?

Here is to hopefully a new addition in my everyday routine!

I hope this post finds you well 
and inspires you to allow yourself to feel GOOD today!

The playlist:

"Dear Maria, Count Me In" All Time Low

"You Oughtta Know" Alanis Morissette

"All the Small Things" Blink 182

"The Ghost Inside" Broken Bells

"One of THOSE Nights" The Cab

"She's a Rebel" Green Day

"Hollaback Girl" Gwen Stefani

"Naked Eye" Luscious Jackson

"Telephone" Lady Gaga

[30.7 minutes]





No comments:

Post a Comment